Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear lady at the gym

I have seen this mysterious lady several times at the gym...actually I see her everyday, but to make the story this is how it goes. Here in our office building we have a full gym with showers and all, so at lunch I like to go work out. Ok back to the story, so there is this mysterious lady that few have ever seen. she comes in and turns the AC down really low while she works out. It completely screws with everyone else that is in the gym. If you're going to work out without the sweat, what's the point! I know she has got to get on the scale and wonder what the hell is wrong...I'm not losing any weight. Well d'uh you have to sweat. Not only are you NOT losing the weight but you're now jacking with every one else in there. I go to sweat, sometimes detox from a heavy weekend of drinking, but I need to sweat. So today she comes in and I have wanted to do this for a long time but was to scared...but then I got smart, get someone else to do it. I suggested to someone closer to the thermestat to turn it back up. haha and she did. So this is going to start happening every time the mysterious AC lady from the tax department, who's name I know...ok well if I know what department she is in and her name I guess she isn't that mysterious. Oh well, we will call her AC girl. Here is what happens in my head...now mind you, I was thinking about all this while still on the treadmill running.

So after a few weeks AC girl gets on the scales..."OMG honey I have lost 5 pounds." Then she realizes that she has been working out for 2 years and this the first 5 pounds she has lost...Then I start laughing and almost fall off cause I started having this conversation in my head..."well no shit you lost weight dumb ass...you finally started to sweat." hahaha idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment