Friday, February 26, 2010

The pain...OMG the pain

I have been sore from working out before, but this is out of control. I can't even get bend my arm enough to pick my nose. My arms hurt so bad that it makes my hands hurt. That's just my arms. My ass hurts so bad that it hurts to sit, my legs hurt so bad that it hurts to stand. I woddle around like I'm the size of a whale. My abs hurt so bad I don't want to move Last night we weren't able to really do the workout because we didn't have the equipment, so we did cardio and then the ab ripper X. I hate the ab ripper x. I hate the P90X. I need a full body rub down. I need to stop doing P90X and just love my fat ass. I would write more but all the typing is hurting my arms.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I know exactly what you are talking about! Me and Eric have been doing P90X since January....and there is good news and bad news my friend! The good news is that the soreness does get better if you push on through, about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks in, the soreness was much better. However, when you start the Second month, the soreness starts all over again...because there are new exercises your body has to get used to...my bicepts are freakin killing me right now!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete