Monday, February 22, 2010

A street car name Ghetto

I had to blog about this...it was the most awesome, creepy, WTF is that boy on moment. So I'm leaving subway headed back to work. I had planned on walking but it was to damn cold. So I'm pulling out into the main lane of the parking lot. You know the lane that runs between the shops and the parking lot..yeah that one. I have to come to a complete stop while this ghetto ass black boy, pants on the ground, NO EAR PHONES IN (that is key to this story), trying to bust a move in the middle of the damn road. I thought of honking, but that was soon followed up with the thought 'we don't want to honk because the kid might have just traded his Ipod in for a gun and will probably shoot us, while trying to finish his routine' Then I wondered why my thoughts were all in the plural tense, but that is for another blog. Then I got to watching the kids feet and he couldn't even bust a move right. I would have thought being that ghetto, you would be able to dance...yes I know that's stereotyping but c'mon on. If you're going to hold up traffic, don't dance like a seizing barney on crack you dip shit. Then the fool looks at me, smiles like I give a shit about his seizering ass dance steps, take one more step and I guess finishes he routine. He continues to bust a damn move. we wondered (again that voice should have been I) if that was part of his routine. dance 2,3,4, now take a step, and stop...ok doing it again and dance,2,3,4. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD! I know I will see the boy on so you think you can dance! I just hope he gets is Ipod back, after he robbed the general dollar store and works on those dance steps. A seizering barney on crack dance routine is not good enough to make it on that show. Those people have professional training. Just because you had some country bubba in a big ol truck watching does not count as training.

No comments:

Post a Comment