Monday, February 22, 2010

Ghetto gurl episode 4

I'm not sure what got her going this morning but Bgg has not shut the hell up. Her voice sounds like a retard whale trying to talk. I guess if you have a ball gag in your mouth most of the weekend you're going to be talking a lot when you get to work. However it's been an hour long retarded whale talk about what she learned in class. I think they thought her fat ass to jump through the flaming hoop of death! That or you whip front to back, not back to front. Simple task are always hardest for retard whales. Then you throw in lgg, and gurl I hears datr...I can't finish this story, have been distracted.

My Team lead just came over to talk to me about things and then right as he was handing me some work to do, he blew it out of his ass. It stunk so damn bad that I had to open a candle and turn my fan on. How are you going to come defile my working area with that smell and then hand me more work to do...FML!!!!

I just warned him that paybacks are hell...and trust me I have plenty of ammo in my ammo locker!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment