Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear God

Dear God, we need to chat. I have started this workout routine, yeah you know the one...yep the one that makes me say more cuss words in an hour than I do all day. I just have one question for you. WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU CREATE THE GUY THAT CREATED THIS WORKOUT!!! Epic Fail on your part dude...EPIC!

Today is bitter sweet, I have better movement in my left arm. That makes me happy since I'm left handed. It won't hurt to write and do my work. However, my right are now is unusable. That 45 degree angel bend I had working yesterday...ha, I can barely get to about a 35 degree bend today. Now you're probably wondering, what's the big deal. You're left handed, why do you need your right arm/hand...God thought he would be funny and make me one of those people that use both arms/hands to make it through the day. I actually do very little with my left hand, I do 90% of everything else on the right side. So now I'm SCREW ALL DAY.

Now the bitter side of the story. Tonight's workout is arms and chest...the same workout that has left me in my crippled state. I'm really scared about the pain tonight, but I'm determined to work through this. Ask me again tomorrow what I think. I have a feeling that it's not going to be pretty.

Last night was mostly legs and lower body. I did what I could and tried to hang in there but there were just some stuff that I couldn't do because of my knee. I don't care enough about getting trim to blow my knee out again! So I did what I could, and yet again I still hurt. Oh well this will pay off!

Fokes, that's it for our show day. See ya tomorrow. (ha I feel like Jerry Springer or Oprah)

No comments:

Post a Comment