Monday, February 22, 2010

Day...I don't even care anymore

I think Ash Wednesday was a week ago or something, it feels like it was like two Tuesdays ago. The soda thing was hard over the weekend. My vision started to blur, but I think that was just an old wise tail trying to come true. Ah I'm proof that you don't go blind...way off subject there. I fought back the primal urge to drink the sweet nectar of Dr. Pepper bottling company. Damn you Dr. Pepper, damn you. I got a monster yesterday to have with breakfast and I think it about caused me to have a heartache. I don't advise drinking those when you have given up on sodas.

Now I have a work complaint (surprised, I know). I have been working with this lady, who I will refer to as stupid bitch, for 2 months on an issue. I THOUGHT I had everything I needed, we all were understanding where the other one was coming from, until I get the fucking email...(sorry for dropping the f-bomb, it was needed). After 2 damn months of working on this, she emails me Friday after I leave to tell me she need more information...mind you, I have sent all the information I have, you have reviewed over the issue so many times, and now you're telling me you need more information. I have an idea, how about you shove all the info that I have sent you, up your ass and sit on it for a few days. Then when it's time to shit it out, see if something new comes out. SB...grrrrrrrr See you needed to tell me you needed more information about 2 damn months ago. However, when we're talking about getting approvals, which are the last fucking (again sorry for the f-bomb) step of the process, YOU DON'T NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!!! I wish AT&T was still around, I would reach out and touch a bitch...grrrrrrrr

***disclaimer*** I would not actually reach out and touch stupid bitch. I'm sure in person she is a lovely human being. She probably contributes a lot to her family and community...nah I'm kidding, she's still a stupid bitch. Yes I cuss like a sailor but try to leave it out of my classy blogs, except where I feel that it's necessary to drop the big cuss words, as you have seen in this blog. If it offends you, get over it or I will blog about your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment