Friday, February 5, 2010

The world is ending

Two nights now I have had some jacked up the world is ending dreams. I have also managed to rack up quiet the family body count. I have killed of my Aunt Mandi, Brian, Belinda, maybe Emily Joe, but I can't remember if she was there last night or not.

Dream 1
Me, Brian, and Belinda all live in a three bedroom house in Kansas, on a corn farm. First off, have you seen children of the corn and Jeepers Creepers? There is no way in HELL would I live on or near a corn farm. That's how people die! Anyways, scientist on tv were talking about how the world was about to emplode on itself...hey if I'm going to kill the world off, it's going to be cool. So I tell B&B we need to go. There was part of the world that wasn't going to emplode. The ground was stable enough and that's where everyone had to get to. So me and Brian jump on snowmobiles and belinda jumps on a 1980's blue 10 speed. What was once green and colorful outside was now covered in snow. So we start booking it down the road, through the forest, and then out into an open place. There was a huge Earth wall that looked like a wave coming at us. Belinda is actually keeping up with us in the 10 speed. However, fishers start to open up and are swallowing all the people run to this stable area. In one of the fishers that had opened up there was a box of shinny Christmas ornaments that brian and belinda HAD to stop at. After begging them to come on we're about to die, they loaded up on Christmas balls and off we go. I start to look around and see all the people dying, that I noticed the fisher right behind Belinda about to swallow her up...and then I wake up.

Dream 2
Me and Aunt Mandi are in this high raise really night apartment. On the news it talks about the worst hurricane EVER to be seen. Anything in its path will die. Well I be damned if we aren't in its path. So we go down to the ground lvl thinking we're going to be safe. The Obamas are there, and Michael is severing Mcdonalds french fries. Aunt Mandi is standing next to the opening to the garage parking lot. I wanted to go to my truck and get a CD, but Aunt Mandi wouldn't let me because it was on the 54th floor and the hurricane was starting to hit. She said I wouldn't make it. Right as the hurricane hit I was trying to make my way to Aunt Mandi because I didn't want to die alone or with the Obamas, but I never made it...I woke up just as it hit.

I'm not sure what any of these means, hopefully it doesn't mean death. Just as long as my Aunt Mandi makes it I'm ok...the other two...eh. NO I'M SO KIDDING. Either way, after these dreams I'm left with a weird feeling that something bad is coming...

1 comment:

  1. Here's how I see it, if the world is going to end when the Mayan's say it will, I don't want to go under ground to try to save myself. Why in the world would I want to be paart of the like 2% of the population to survive who is in charge of repopulating the Earth? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete