Friday, January 29, 2010

Ghetto Gurls update

I think I'm going to make this a regular post...

Ghetto Gurls episode 3:

2 actors lgg (little ghetto gurl) and bgg (big ghetto gurl)

It's a cold rainy day outside. Stupidity is running high between the two of them. A new fax/printer/copier has been placed at the front of our row. Everyone has been using it everyday. Lgg approaches the fax machine with worry in her eyes. She stunk the place up with the smell of fear of new technology and collard greens. Her hand shaking as she touched the new machine...then the stupidity flew out of her mouth. First it was what side of the paper should be face up...even though it tells you on the tray. I guess bgg needed to get involved because as soon as the words came out of lgg, all I heard were thighs scraping together as bgg runs up to her side. Then the real stupidity started to flow. It was like their two stupid brains united to create one big ol' dump ass. So bgg was all like "gurl, I crud not fugger this machine out. I don't knows why theys even put it up hurr. Theys needs to us a crash curse on this machine." I'm sitting here trying to not laugh because I don't know why you need a crash course on this machine when the buttons on the screen tell you what to do. if you want to fax you push the fax button. If you want to copy press the copy button. It's super hard! So after I walk lgg through the process of faxing, she said thank you cause she would have never figured it out...and they both walked back to their desk to talk about their love life.

Now I can't hear what they were saying, but I'm pretty sure I would have thrown up. bgg is just that big. Have you ever watched discovery channel during whale week? Well I picture bgg having sex like two whales...NO WANTS TO EVER THINK ABOUT THAT...

Please stay tuned for more episodes of Ghetto Gurls!

No comments:

Post a Comment