Friday, January 15, 2010

ADHD

It seems that since I have stopped smoking...well still in the process of it, but doing very well...thank you. Sorry, ok so I think my smoking covered up the ADHD I have. It seems that the more I go without a smoke the worse it gets. I mean like really bad. So bad I have been writting this blog for about two hours now...it's 11 and I can't stay focused. I will start working something and if I have another thought train pull into the station, I'm screwed. Music calms the beast but only if I'm paying attention to my work and the song playing. If the stog stops my mind goes in five different places at once. Just that thought alone is scary. I didn't know I had the power to entertain 5 different thoughts at one time. The only bad thing is I lose my place on usually the first three thoughts I got going on, so when I tried to go back to them, they're gone...gone. I wonder if the mullet should be brought back...thoughts, opinions on that?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Keep up with the no smoking thing you can do it. As for the ADHD, how can anyone not have it these days?? With emails, cell phones, laptops, TVs and everythign in between its hard to concentrate. Makes me want to go back to the old days when you didn't have all this technology coming at you at once.

    ReplyDelete