Tuesday, January 26, 2010

dear gym rat wannabes

Dear Gym Rat Wannabes,

I think it's great that your New Year goals are to tone up and lose weight, and I think that's great. I think it's awesome that you care enough to put your self in some torn up clothes, put a head band around your big ol forehead and get on that treadmill. To see sweat not dripping down your face encourages me to work harder. If you can set that treadmill speed at 2.5 and get your mall walking on...I say...GET THE HELL OFF THE ONLY TREADMILL I EVER USE!

Look wannabes, I'm going to need you to take your fat ass and go to another gym or just stop eating altogether. For the rest of us that work out year round...you hear that WB, the gym is open year around...girl (that's for brian). The gym doesn't close after Jan 15 each year and then re-opens Jan 1 of the following year. Oh no, there are some of use that actually worry about our weight and/or want to get tone all year round. If you're to scared to get sweaty, or go faster than 2.5 on the treadmill, then you're wasting my time and water. How are you wasting water...well fat ass, your half hearted attempt to lose the weight only adds more clothing to your laundry. More laundry you're washing means more water...so do me and mother earth a favor and STOP PRETENDING...that love handle you're trying to hide...you know the one that is sticking out of your "think this is appropriate workout gear" isn't going anywhere...embrace it...just get the hell off the machines I use!

1 comment: