Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The stupid disease!

I so had to blog about the stupid ass people sitting around me. I swear to God I just heard someone say that because of hurricane Katrina and Rita...actually I think it was "gurl, becausr of Katrinr and Ritr..." but because of those two hurricanes, it has really jacked up the weather. ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME!!!! I wish I could read people's mind so I could how the hell you got that train of thought rolling. That must of took some SERIOUS energy to get that thought flying. That person isn't going to have another good thought all day long...they are spent. NOT ONLY, does this person let those words come out of their mouth, but then they continue talking about the statement like it's fact. Then the other idiot next to them agreed... Now I'm really wondering if stupidity is a disease? I just witnessed it effecting someone else. I'm so about to bathe in purell so I don't catch!

Then everyone is like Al gore is wrong, he is an idiot, global warming my ass. Houston is having the coldest winter ever. Ok please understand this, just because it's called "global warming" doesn't mean that it's going to just warm up the earth. What global warming does is actually take the weather and cause extreme conditions. So that's why the hurricanes are getting stronger, that's why the winter is getting like it is. That's why we had 150 days of 100 degree summers.

To my readers, all 5 of them, if I don't write another blog or you don't hear from me again, just assume that I have gone stupid and can't figure out this computer thing. You need to prepare yourself, the disease is out there and it might be coming for you. You never know when it's going to strike. You 5 have been warned, please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment