Monday, November 30, 2009

OMGFML!!!

For the past two weeks I have had a rash of red bumps on my love handle...no it's not carpet burn for anyone that has jokes! It first it looked like in grown hairs, there were only a couple of spots, but now there are colonies of bumps. Two weeks now I have had these bumps, just thinking that i got into something it will go away. Here is where the OMGFML comes into play.

So last night we decided that I need to put something on it to see if that will help clear it. Mind you, it wasn't really itching last night nor has it itched the entire two weeks I have been growing this disease! So I put caladryl on it...and it goes to itching. Today I itch from head to toe. So whatever is living in my love handles is PISSED! So I decide that I need to look this up and see if I can figure out what I have. Dr. Maisen here jumped on Webmd...now we all know that Webmd was created by the DEVIL!!! At the end of my Doogie Howser wannabe, I figured out I had cancer, aids, malaria, and either shingles or bed bug bites. So now I really have a lot to talk to the doctor about tomorrow when I see him!!! Not only did I not figure out WTH I actually have, I now have 5 more things that Webmd has told me I have!!

So tomorrow I will let everyone if I have bugs or a virus. So just to be on the safe side, if you have been around me in the last two weeks and have not had chickenpox...WATCH OUT FOR BUMPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment