Monday, November 2, 2009

oh Halloween, oh Halloween

Oh great Halloween, oh great Halloween,
You came in so fast and gave us a bash,
We partied hard, we partied right,
We even partied with might,
Oh great Halloween please come back soon,
Once a year isn't enough...You know what -- how about you stick to that yearly schedule. After all the jello shots and the beer I don't know if my body could handle you coming around more times.

This Halloween was a blast. All our friends got dressed up and partied hard into the wee hours of the Nov. morn. We had zombie michael jackson, Jesus was there, along with a french maid. A priest carried jello shots on a cross. We had a knight and a drunk Scottish man that were both well endowed. We even had a vampire that I some how managed to get a picture of her panties...sorry Jayme.
Chris and I decorated his and Pat's house nicely. We had dead bodies on the patio and in the living room. We even had a fog machine mounted under the patio to make the fog rise up through the wood. I'm telling you, next year is going to be hard to top but it's nice to know that we already a lot of stuff for next year. If you want to see most of the pics, they're all on facebook.
It was really cool to not know what people were coming as. Christine has a 20's hooker...I think but she was decked out to the 9's and it was awesome because I wasn't expecting that. It just really added to the surprise of the night to not know. It was a lot key kind of party but managed to get loud and crazy.
The next big adventure is the camping trip, for the group that is, so I know I will have something to blog about after that. 3 days with these people, I might be blogging from prison but at least it will be a great story. Ha
So oh Great Halloween, thank you for coming around to see us this year and providing a great night to party. Until we see you again next year...Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't go to jail at the halloween party or get struck by lightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I actually did get struck by lightning while in jail, but it was so fun!
    But Matt, thar be no mention of pirates?? whad up with that?

    ReplyDelete