Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble Gobble

The big day is almost here Mr Turkey. I want to express my deepest sympathy to your family and their loss. I know it must be hard on them, but you're just WAY TO TASTY to skip. Thanksgiving is like a double edge sword. On one hand it's great. It's the one day you can eat your ass off and not feel bad, at least until the next day when you still can't move. But on the other hand it sucks because the holidays are half way over. Yeah if you really sit down and look at things, once you're past Thanksgiving you're on the downward slope to end of the holidays. Which means another 9 months of suckage. Where you find stupid things to have parties for...like adult slip and slide parties. Fun in theory but painful the next day.

I do have ONE HUGE COMPLAINT! STOP PUSHING CHRISTMAS SO FAR INTO NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mon people, decoration for Christmas two - three weeks before Thanksgiving is a little much. Having Christmas music playing weeks before Thanksgiving is going to completely ruin the holiday spirit. By the time Christmas really does get here, we're all going to be loading our guns to hunt Rudolph and your bitchy little rain deer friends....yeah is the game you want to play with us!?!?! We're going to have land mines placed in the fireplace in hopes that we blow Santa's fat ass right back into the sky. I blame retail for this...do you see what you're doing to us retail assholes!!!

But because it is time to be thankful... I.E THANKSGIVING. I would like to tell everyone what I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for Brian and the love he provides to me. And also thankful that after almost 9 years he is still willing to put up with my ass. (See comment about landmines and Santa)
I'm thankful for all my friends that provide endless hours of laughter, jokes, love, and support.
I'm thankful for all my family. My life would not be what it is without all the values, morals, and plain ol' commen sense you have taught me over the years. Just wish you guys would have taught me to spell better!
I'm very thankful for my mom. I love her with all my heart. She is one of my best friends. Thank you for being my mom! You probably should have been more strict on the spelling, I do really blame you on this failure!!

So to my many 8 reads, which is actually just 6 because for someone reason Robyn and Sadie are on there twice, I hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Eat until you're pants button becomes a threat to all that seat around you. Eat until you can't feel your left arm, I hear heartattcks are GREAT for weight loss!! Eat until you're ass is so huge the US post office gives each side it's own zip code!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This post made me laugh out loud! I agree with stores pushing Christmas earlier and earlier every year. Before you know it we'll be putting up xmas decorations in July!

    ReplyDelete