Thursday, November 5, 2009

shooting up an army base...really

Ok so by the time you read this you will more than likely hear about the shooting at Fort Hood. First off, how the hell are you going to shoot up an ARMY BASE. I have to labol those people as pure dumb asses. Here is the reason why...the army base as more guns than you do...you will not make it out of there alive. As most of you know, the shooting happened in the readiness area. That's where our troops are getting ready to over seas. The first of many questions are:

What the hell are you thinking? These are men and women that have given their life to protect ours. It's people that have bigger balls than I do, to protect our freedom. Why would you shoot at them?!?! Second, it reports that it was fellow soilders. Are you that pissed that you didn't get promoted? How are you going to kill you're brothers and sisters like that. I'm not in the army but I know several people that are, and they always talk about it being a brotherhood. How are you going to shoot your brothers? I can't understand what goes through someone's head that would make them come to the final decision to shoot and kill anyone much less people in the service.

The 12 people that have already died, were fighting for YOUR right to even join the army. They were fighting for YOUR right to even carry the gun you killed them with. They were just fighting all of YOUR rights, is that how you show respect? I'm greatful everyday that someone I don't know fights for my rights. It takes a special person to do that, even if they never see a war. It makes my heart sad to know that people are that evil. IF you're that unhappy or that pissed off, kill yourself not others. I hope God puts the shoots and everyone involved in a special place in hell. I usually don't like to wish bad things upon people, but those people I do. As for the soldiers that lost their life, I pray that God has open arms when you get to Heaven and maybe a VIP section for you to hang out in. I pray for the families that have to suffer threw this kind of loss. I pray that God blesses them with peace and understand.

My hat is off to all those that serve, to all those that have laid down their lives so that I can sleep in peace at night, and to those that lost their life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment