Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Homeless group that stand on the corner

Dear rotating homeless group that stands on the corner going into my neighborhood. First off, don't think I don't recognize you and your friends. Is this some kind of foolery you're trying to pull on all us sitting at the red light. Oh before I forget, tell the lady that wearing new pink and white Reebok's that that does not help you're case in begging for money!!! Yes that really happened. Back to what I was saying. Yes I have noticed that it's the same group of people switching out days on this corner. Now either this corner is a hot spot for begging or you're really running a scheme on us. I don't appreciate this. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop giving money.

Second, I really wish your traveling group could travel to a new corner. It really getting hard to way to act like I don't see you, and just because my window is down does NOT mean that is an invitation to walk up and beg!!!! Just because my window is down doesn't mean I have money to give you. Because of you and your friends, I can tell you everything that is on the right side of the road, but when I look to the left, it's like looking at a foreign country...MOVE TO ANOTHER CORNER. Go to the corner by the bank, that should be like the Hollywood of corners, not the corner by the car wash. Now that I think about it, I guess the corner with the car wash is the best place because everyone is going to have quarters.

But seriously, go to a different corner. It kills me to look at you all sad and dirty. I wonder what went so wrong in your life that you have to beg. Maybe I should follow you one day to see where you end up at night, to see if you're really homeless? Alot of times you make me feel bad because I have a good life, but I work hard for that life. I'm sure you can do it as well, but for some reason you have given up, why? Why must you assault my window with a pungent smell and bad breath begging for a dollar when there is a taco bell and a walmart that would probably hire you if you tried.

So you to and you're traveling carnie crew that occupy the corner on my way home...MOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment