Friday, September 11, 2009

Set back but not fail

Ok so I didn't quiet make it 3 days, I didn't really even make it 2 full days but I'm ok with that. In 48 hours I have only had 2 cigs. Now this brings up a good guestion, is going cold turkey the smartest way to go about something so strong as quitting smoking? I know myself and I know that the urge will be way to strong if I just out right try and quit. So I'm going to continue on with the no smoking but I'm going to have a few set backs from time to time. It good news is that it tasted like ass last night so I'm going to add that to my arsonal. I'm not mad at myself for caving so fast, actually I'm pleased that I made it that far. Ok on to another day, but the weekend is coming up and that has me worried, but I'm going to give it my best and hope that I only have a few set backs if any. If I can just make it to sunday, then i think i will be good. Ok time to eat my breakfast and cost through an easy friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment