Saturday, September 12, 2009

Epic Fail

Wow when I say epic fail I mean I crashed big time yesterday. I was going good until I got home and found a pack of cigs on the counter. I was like a little boy that had just found his dad's dirty mags. I went nuts, about blew a few nuts when I saw how full the pack was. I chain smoked like there was no tomorrow. So much that I made myself sick. I guess if i'm going to fail, do it right. Oh well I'm still on the ban wagon about quitting, I'm just going to have to get through the this low point and get back to working hard. It will happen.

On an upside, we're in the process of getting a new truck. We're trading in both the car and my truck for a '09. The only bad thing is we're upside down in the car so that makes it a little hard to haggle a better price. However, we have worked out a plan so now we're waiting to hear back from the dealership. It is clear to us that car dealerships don't always have to make a sell! Let me tell you about this truck. I would feel like I'm king pimp of the road. Leather seats with seat warms/coolers. No more sweaty ass crack in the summer. The only thing that I didn't like was the wood grain paneling. That was a little to flashy/ghetto for me. Now if the dealership calls back and agrees to the deal I gave them this morning...I can ride ghetto style and learn to love it. Oh get this, we get in the truck last night and find two packs of cigs and it already had 500 miles on it...I think you need to come to the table with some better deals!!! If I get it I will post pics on facebook.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment