Wednesday, September 9, 2009

End of day 1

Ok so day one is over. It got a little hard after we left Freebirds to not smoke that one cig, which would have been just has good as busting a nut. However I stayed strong and didn't. I can already tell that Brian is going to have to move up stairs though. Twice tonight he has asked if I wanted to smoke...then asked him if I was trying to quit. I guess when I tell him something it takes a while to register, I told him this morning. Ok tomorrow is what's going to be hard. That first one when you get home from work smoke..."do it for your son" It's actually alot easier when you put those words in your head. What's going to be hard is about the third or forth day and I'm like what son, he isn't here yet. ha Ok well I think i'm going to get an hour of WoW in tonight before I go to bed.

"do it for your son" End of day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment