Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 2

Good morning bloggers, ha like anyone is reading this. Day 2 is ok, actaully it was good to wake up without that smokers throat. My chest isn't all tight with the smoke from the night before. Today will become increasingly hard. Once the body realizes that I'm not giving it the drug that it wants, it's going to get pissed. I'm hoping that now that I have my mind set right that I will be able to over come it. I'm going to try and do this cold turkey. It's going to be rough but I think I have some gum some where around the house. I wonder if the smokers gum expires, either it's going to expire or it's going to be some strong gum. My intentions with these blogs are when I have a craving to smoke I will blog and get my mind off of it. I mean that's part of the issue, it's mental.

You know what I didn't realize is that 09-09-09 upside down is 6-6-6...the number of the devil. I'm surprised all the crazy people weren't out in force. Ok gotta play like I'm working.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment