Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A secret I have to share

I have a dirty little secret that I have to get off my chest. Since I only have four readers, I might as well just confess what I have been hiding and prepare myself for the backlash that I might receive.

Are you ready for this:


I'm hook on the new Melrose Place and Glee. Those are my two favorite shows of this season. I still have my other favorites of course. I consider those my staple shows of the week. I tend to build my week around my staple shows. I will soon be adding these two shows to my staple roster.
On Melrose Place, the actors are fresh and surprisingly good. Except for Asslee Simpson. She isn't that good but her character is actually interesting. If you were a fan of the original show, you might want to give this show a chance. It's surprisingly good. Plus it's just some hotties on there. So the eye candy factor is at least a 9. The plot is ok, it's a true blue Melrose Place plot but it's nice to see the apartments again! Even at 30 and knowing that it's a made up address, I still want to move there.
On Glee, the acting at times is kind of rough and there isn't much of a eye candy factor going on there. Lets fact it, I like the show because they break out into song and dance...IN HIGH SCHOOL. I have read several other blogs and I think we all agree that being able to break out into song and dance in real life would kick ass. And that for every situation there was the perfect song that expressed just how you felt at that moment. Well in Glee that is how it works. The main thing about Glee is that it suck you in and actually makes you feel something for the cast of misfits. If you choose to start watching this show, you have to start at the pilot episode to fully understand every one's roles. This show comes with a warning though...you will be very jealous and sad when you realize that life isn't a song and dance. Oh and that you're voice isn't as good as the ones on TV.

So there is my dirty little secret.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I think you may have taken it too far with Melrose Place. Nothing can be like the original! I'll give Glee a chance though and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete