Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nothing special

I don't really have anything special to say today, oh wait...Hawaii here I come! Ok yeah that's about it. I just didn't want my readers to get bored with me being gone. I will try write while on the road...Maybe throw in a picture or two. It's been a dry couple of days. One of the Ghetto gurls have been out, so there hasn't really been much to say. Oh shit the crazy lady stopped to talk to me...brb. I know my desk is right next to the walkway, but that doesn't mean I want you to stop and tell me some crack pop story about someone I have no clue who you're talking about. half the time I just look at you, smile and nod and have NO clue what you're saying.

Oh I do have a story to tell. Sunday went to the movies and say Clash of the Titans. Eh it was good, Chris was the ONLY one that got some owl joke that was in the movie. It's a throw back to all nerds in the world. Seriously, he was the ONLY one that laughed out loud. Then was like YOU have never seen this movie or that movie, my answer was NO, I had shit to do on Friday night! Oh so anyways back to...WTF some lady just walked through with a jacket on -- not just any kind of jacket -- a jacket that you would wear when it was 20 degrees outside, and she had the hoodie pulled over her head. Dude it's 70 degrees outside. Then she staired at me like I was effin nuts for wearing a short sleeve shirt. Seriously two crazy chick in a short time.

Ok back to the movie. Anyways, I'm sitting there getting ready to watch the 3d movie in action seats (seats that move to the movie) and this guy sits down next to me. Then his smell sat down next to me. It smelled like a rancid fart, and it would attack my sense of smell every few seconds. I was in fart hell people. So to all those that have had to smell my gas bombs, I am truly sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment