Wednesday, April 21, 2010

home sweet home

I have been away from home way to long...oh by the way I'm back online. I got a company laptop yesterday so I'm returning to the world of the living. I have pretty much been gone for...well it will be three weeks once I get back home. Except for college and first leaving home, I don't think I have been gone this long. I'm diff missing my home. More so my bed!! And my pillows. Oh and my shower. Lets save some time...oh and my dogs. Ok enough, I just miss home. Brian will send me text messages of the dogs and that doesn't help with home sickness. You can imagine me getting cabin fever after a good week of just saying indoors at home, I get cabin fever every night in the hotel room.

The new job is going to be kind of easy, there is just a lot of stuff that I will need to know. It should be fun and I hear my team is really cool to work with. Training hasn't been that bad. The only thing is the fact that I'm in dallas but so far away from all my friends that I can't drive and see them.

Ok I need to get off here and get started on some files that I need to go through. So I will try to pick up the blogging, I know everyone is dying to read what I write next.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment