Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Country boy in First class

I have been thinking about this blog for a while. First class is unlike anything I have ever seen. I felt completely out of my element and had no clue how to act. I know people were talking about me. First off the flight attendants handed me a menu...I was like what am I supposed to do with this, Fan myself? It was kind of hot up there. Yeah no it wasn't a fan it was the menu to order from. Then I was handed a hot towel. The FA was handling it with tongs so I first thought, how am I supposed to get this hot towel on my ass without anyone else noticing. Yeah it wasn't for my ass, it was a hot towel for my hands. Well I pondered so long on what to do with said towel that I just cleaned my hands with a cold towel. I had to wait and watch someone else use the towel before I did. Then it came time for the appetizer, which was chilled lobster tail...on a plane, really? It had some kind of dip that was wonderful, except I don't think I was supposed to use my tongue and finger (clean thoughts) to scoop up the rest of the dipping sauce. What I do it at home, that's what I'm used to. Then after all the meals where over and done with, we had a fully stocked ice cream Sunday bar...I was in heaven. However the movies sucked! I had to watch Hannah Montana because that was the only other movie that looked half way good...it was.

So to my readers, First Class it the only way to go. But should we ever fly some where together and I get the option to upgrade and you don't...I will take plenty of pictures while in First class to show you when we get off the plane...loser!

2 comments:

  1. First Class is the bomb! Did you not take advantage of the fully stocked bar too?? Even if you did fly out in the morning you should have asked for a balini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I would have loved to have seen you in first class. Lovin' the towel saga.

    ReplyDelete