Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yoga X

So I had come in today and had this great blog planned out. It was all about yoga from the P90X. I don't really care for yoga and brian doesn't like me doing yoga either. Then I was reading a friend's blog, and I was talking about something and then realized...I'm 31. That has to be the most evil number of my life so far. I think all the ...1 years are bad (41,51,61). I'm 31...ugh my day is shot now!

Ok so on to my daily blog of the P90X or PX90 as I like to call it sometimes. We haven't done it in a couple of days because we have been gone and had something to do Monday night. So we jump back on board and we're going to stick with it much better now. Last night was Yoga. I don't like Yoga. It was hurting more than helping and the moves were awkward. But what I found out is that Yoga made me fart like a mule. Yes I fart alot as is, but seriously, I think all the weird stretches and warrior stances must have unearthed a large gas pocket. I was doing downward dogs with a fart. Well this became an issue, as I would rip it out of my ass...not a dainty little poof, not it was a heart ripping, you feel this from the tips of your toes to the stench in your nose fart. of course, when you, well me, blow it out your ass with that much force you have to laugh about it. So my downward dog with fart would quickly turn into laughing ten year old ball pose. I mean this happened every time we got into the downward dog pose, which was after EVER yoga pose. Then one pose was this half warrior stance, where you reach one arm behind your back and one arm goes through your legs and you connect your hands at your butt. There was no way I was going to stick my hands in the hot zone. So I'm pretty sure I can't take a Yoga class, for fear that I would trust one of those mammoth farts a little to much and end up pepper spraying the person behind. I don't think Yoga has a pose for just got shit on.

I'm not sure what tonight is, but last night we ended up only doing about 30 minutes of yoga and then did the ab ripper x. The ab ripper didn't find any gas pockets thank god, because if it had, I would have been eating my own farts...not a pretty sight.

1 comment:

  1. That has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Thank you I needed a laugh.

    ReplyDelete