Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello Stranger

Man it's been 8 days since I have blogged. A lot has happened in those 8 days. Ok well not really but I like to think that my life is jammed packed with adventure and life. Last weekend got the change to hang with one of my bestest friends Ricky. Like old times, we went to the beer joint, got a lot of beer and then hit the pasture. What we weren't expecting was the ice cold wind that was blowing and the zombie cows that were hollering...yes I said zombie cows. While drinking me, Crystal, and Ricky had to figure out an escape route just in case the world's population turned to zombies. DON'T JUDGE ME, IT COULD HAPPEN!!! So the night went on and we were joined with another friend Dacia. We drank and froze our asses off. We pack it up and head back to the house. Ricky and Crystal leave, Crystal was sober, and back to Waco. Saturday I get up and head back to houston. At some point in the day I get a text that says Ricky is in the hospital with pneumonia and would probably be there for a couple of days. Actually I got that text sunday morning. NO updates there, he may or may not be in the hospital still. Hopefully he will be ok.

So sunday rolls around and I start feeling like ass ran over. Now if you have never felt like ass ran over than I would do my best to NEVER feel that way. So needless to say, it's now wednesday and I'm just now getting over being sick. Thank God because this time next week I will getting a plane to Hawaii. Here somes the fun in the sun and drinking some fruity little Hawaiian drink on the beach.

See my life is full of adventure...ok not really but in my head it is.

1 comment:

  1. We bought a machete to prune the banana trees but Cody keeps it in his closet in case of Zombies, and we've routed our way to the gun store and grocery store undetected for when the zombies come...
    Hope you get to feeling better soon! You'll have more fun in your coconut bra without the flu!!

    ReplyDelete