Tuesday, March 23, 2010

toilet see-saw

I wish I could write a letter to the design company that designed and built the bathrooms in this building. The current design, I'm assuming it's set up like this but my xray vision isn't working at the moment. So I can't really see through the wall. So the current design, again I assume, is there is one long pipe running the length of the wall that separates the wall between the guys and girl's bathrooms. Then attached to that one long pipe would be each toilet. The reason I'm saying this is because we all know coffee will "inspire" you. I was inspired and went to do some of my greatest thinking. As I'm sitting there, I am damn near catapulted through you the ceiling. I can picture it now, there hanging from the ceiling weights down are more than just my legs dangling in the air. I swear, it's like those see-saws on the playground when we were 5. You NEVER want the fat kid at the other end, cause then you're just stuck up in the air. Look people if I'm sitting down and my feet can't touch the ground...we have a huge problem. Now just think about when you go in to do your business or go in to do some thinking and that is interrupted because you're being fired off the toilet like it was a cannon, that could get kind of messy!! Then as if this was like the superman ride at Six Flags, you know the one that rockets you to the top then drops your ass like a lead brick...yeah that's what it feels like when whoever on the other side gets up. People this is a serious issue, and should not be taken lightly. There could be injuries or at the very least I could need a shower.

On a scarier note, what if the pressure is just to much for whatever is connection the toilets? Disastrous...it would bring down the entire building or the very wall that separates us. I just want you to know that if I lose my life while being "inspired", I love you all. Please clean me off before you bury me!

1 comment: