Friday, March 5, 2010

a picture of us doing P90X

I have been talking alot about P90X over the past couple of days. So I thought I would show everyone a picture of what we're doing. Please enjoy.


Hopefully you can see the image and all that I have written down. Yes that is a maisen original...all copy right laws are in effect here people.


The other night we were doing leg and back. As we all know, I can't do much of the leg workouts. Well the other night we had to do wall squats, so I'm like I can do this. Now in my mind I'm going back to the good ol' days of doing this in athletics. So I press up against the door frame (extra support) and I squat. The trick in HS is to pull your shorts down just enough so that your ass crack sticks to the mat, and your legs don't have to do all the work. So, again, I'm in that frame of mind and down go the shorts. Well I quickly learned that wood and a mat are two completely different things. Once I got all the splinters out of my ass crack I decided that it was time to just go cook dinner. To reward myself I ate a shit pot of cookies.



Oh happy day it's Friday!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! We are so not young like we used to be :( Glad you had some cookies to make you feel better tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I love that the cookies are stacked up in a big castle of cookies. I don't blame you for eating those cookies one bit. You have to keep up your strength when you are cheering on Brian doing all those push ups.

    ReplyDelete