Friday, August 6, 2010

Studies NOW show...

So I'm watching the news last night and some nerdy ass researcher comes on the TV and says "studies now show that pregnant women might be the reason your baby is fat" Then he went on to say that the test show that soon to be moms who over eat might hardwire the kid's brain to be fat. Well I decided to do my own study. Yes I was about to do this study in about 5 minutes last night while smoking. Here is what my test discovered.

1. Bitch, stop wasting tax money on your stupid ass "studies" How about you study how my foot got so far up your ass!
2. If you have fast food for every meal and then let your kids stay inside all day long...you're going to have a fat ass lazy good for nothing kid.
3. It's kind of part of result number 2, if you let your kid sit in front of the tv all damn day and night...the bastard is going to be fat and it's YOUR fault.
4. Yes jack off, as the parent you allow this, so there for you're the one that is at fault here. Do not say your kid is just big boned. Or I have tried...really, that mcdonalds wrapper under is bed is not trying.
5. When you took recess away from kids in school, they all became FAT. When you took Dodge Ball out of PE, they all became FAT. **Side note, dodge ball could be used as a great tool to lose the weight if you were already fat. If you got tired of getting hit all the time, it was just motivation to lose the weight so you could move around better. I mean I'm just saying.
6. Did I tell you to stop wasting my damn tax money or I'm going to stick my foot up your ass?!? I did, well study on that bitch.

STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ELSE ON WHY YOUR KIDS IS FAT. YOU'RE THE PARENT, IF YOU'RE NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT...IT'S YOUR FAULT.

1 comment:

  1. here here! I was literally yelling at my tv when I watched that last night.

    While I think that your views are colorful.( i loved the part about the mcdonald's wrapper under the bed. I spit out my coffee when I read it ) I do think it's an absolute crock of shit study.

    I ate like a fat kid at a buffet when I was pregnant and my son weighed well over 8 lbs when he was born and he has to run around in a rain storm just to get wet. study = false!!!!

    ReplyDelete