Friday, August 20, 2010

The change

I guess it's because I'm getting older or something, but I really have gotten to the point where I get up pretty early in the morning. I like the fact that before I go off to face the world, I have time to chill at the house, drink some coffee, spend a little time with Brian, play games on facebook, or whatever. I never thought I would become a morning person. It just gives me a little peace before my day starts.

Is this something we do as we become older? Do our late nights turn into early mornings? I never would have thought I would be that kind of an adult. I thought my up all nights would never change. I would still be able to party with the best of them. Don't get me wrong, I still have the power to party hard.

I guess it's just kind of funny when you look back and you can actually see point in your life where you have a "growing up moment" I guess we can't always be a toys R us kid for ever. But I will always be a toys R us kid at heart, that won't EVER change.

Growing up isn't so bad. Yes the bills and the adult decisions you have to make suck balls, but I like it most of the time. I think I can get used to this Adult life!!

Only 9 more post before my 100th post!!! I'm a blogging bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment