Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just an update on my life

The title is so serious, like there is something really big going on in my life. Yep there's not. I do like the fact that since I changed my work hours to 8-5 that I get up around six and just chill before I go to work. That's kind of fun. I have time to facebook, blog, read yahoo news. After next weekend it will be to check my fantasy football team. Yeah I decided to get into that. It sounds fun. Like I was saying, I like getting up around six. It's a good start to the day.

I have offically lost 22 pounds on weight watchers. It was down to 26 but then I spent the weekend at grannys and there is no hope in that house. It's nothing but sticks of butter, sugar, and warm yummy goodness food. You're bound to pound at granny's. but the whole WW system is getting easier. I know when to stop eating, and I feel guilty now when I over eat. I'm all about portion control now, but sometimes that doesn't always work.

On the adoption front, yeah there isn't much going on there. CPS is a crock of shit and I will tell everyone and anyone that until the day I die, and I plan on telling them. We were going to do private adoption but the one place we liked the wait time is about three years. So we have one other option and then I think we're done. Maybe kids aren't in our future. It sucks but you don't always get what you want.

The granny front. She is a tough lady. She is hanging in there, much better than we all expected. It's great that she is, we all have gotten to spend a lot of time with her. She will be missed when she goes, that's for sure.

Ok I need to get ready for work. Hopefully today will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment