Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me and my health kick

Day...oh who the hell cares. Since June first I have been doing weight watchers and so far it's not to bad off. I'm about 25 lbs down which is good, yea me right. But there are so many "diet" plans out there, which is best. Granted I'm going to say WW only because I'm on it. I really feel that it teaches you to watch your portion of food as well as what is not good for you, but c'mon 4 oz of meat is x amount of points. Who measure out their food like that, and how much is 4 oz really? Yeah I just guess, which means I'm really WRONG.

Lately though, I have been on a avocado kick. I love 'em to the point where I wonder is it unhealthy. Sure you know that they're "good fat" and they're good for the heart, but they're also fat. I like to think I'm doing my body good by eating them 3,4, or even 5 times a week. You can read the avocado fats but all the big words scare me so I have no clue what I'm reading. I do know that they help produce HCL. Of course to much of one thing is a bad thing, but does that still apply for something that is supposed to be super good for you? Can you be TO healthy?

I have also been on a tomato kick along side of my avocado kick. I'm not that big of a fan of tomatoes, but lately, and I mean over the last couple months, I can't get enough of them. I doubt my body is craving them since I eat them almost daily. So what's the deal pickle? I know tomatoes are supposed to be good for your blood, but again, can to much be a bad thing?

Has anyone else seen the email where it talks about what type of fruits and veggies are good for you and how the shape of the fruit and veggie looks like the parts of the body it helps...anyone, anyone...really? I will figure a way to get it on here next time I get it. Back on track though, has anyone really looked into that? Is there truth to that...here is an example: tomatoes, when you cut them in half what do they look like...you're blood cells...See where I'm going with this?

Well if anyone cares to weigh in on this topic, please leave a comment...

1 comment:

  1. I hate that you're a skinny, sexy bitch, and I have to be chubby by myself. Anyway, be careful. I got pregnant on the guacamole diet. Maybe that's not such a bad thing, but I can tell you one thing-- no more guacamole for me.

    ReplyDelete