Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not paying to fix your fence

I'm cool with dumbasses being apart of this world. I come to realize that there is nothing I can do about that. I can, however, do something when they come and knock on my door...yes I had the song to 'Three's company' in my head. Anyways, back to the story. Our property line is split between two people and there is a fence that divides that. Well two years ago hurricane Ike decided he didn't like the fence and trashed sections of the fence, not the whole fence. The fence wasn't our responsibility to fix to start with, it was both our neighbor's fence. So last night, and this is the second time he has come to the door, one of the neighbors came over to talk about fixing the fence. He has an estimate and it's 1900 bucks to fix most of his backyard fence with cider planks. So he has the balls to say that me, him, and his neighbor should split 1900 bucks in three ways to get our fences fix. I hope he understand the "you have got to be effing stupid" look I gave him. I told that I wasn't paying for him to get his backyard re-fenced and that I would split the close for the section that me and him share and then I will split the cost of the section me and the lady share, but there is no way in hell I'm going to donate money to get part of the fence fixed that you and your neighbor share. Boy you better be glad I didn't warm the back of my hand up and slap you like a pimp does a dirty whore. But let me tell you, as soon as I did say that he was like 'well I probably should talk to Brian'. Now that really bothers me, and was I told him cool but you're still going to have to deal with me on it and this is how it's going to work. So I sent him on his marry little way with something to think about!

I really hope that he understands that I'm not going to pay to have most of his fence fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment