Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My mom the Alligator hunter


This is some crazy shit here. Here is my version of the phone call yesterday with my mom.

Me: Hey mom what are you doing?
Mom:(In a hushed voice) hey son, I'm alligator hunting
Me: Seriously?
Mom: Yeah Bye.

That was the first part of that conversation. Then she calls me back...here is the rest

Me: Mom, why don't you just shoot it?
Mom: We're trying to bate it on a hook and cage it.
Me: Please tell me you're not keeping it as a pet
Mom: NO we want to cage it so we can have fried alligator tail. Doesn't that sound good? I'm just not sure how we're going to cage it once we catch it.
Me: You're going to die.

Then my mom must have lost signle and that was it. Alot of stuff I wouldn't put past my mom from doing but alligator hunting is one thing I never expect to hear from ANYONE! I'm proud of her for being so adventurous, but damn pick something safer. It doesn't matter how big or small...well unless it's a baby baby...NO there is no excuse for this. A baby alligator could take off a finger, is that what you want mom, to loose a finger?

My hat is off to my brave but not so bright mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment