Tuesday, December 29, 2009

shutting a ghetto bitch up

Ok now I throw my title out there not in reference to all girls, just the two behind me that need to shut the hell up and do some work. I don't care if you are taking a lunch, take it somewhere were I don't have to listen to your voice. I would just as soon as kick a kitten in the throat then listen to the two of you talk. Rules that I have come up with:

1. when you say something, DO NOT REPEAT IT FOUR MORE TIMES. It was bad enough that I had to hear you say it once. "he will find a way" coming out of your mouth three other times is just plain torture

2. when one of you are talking, the other one should really learn to not talk at the same time. This is just pure common sense and courtesy to the other one. Instead you both just start talking really loud and in ghetto ass street slang. That makes me want to set a ICU wing on fire.

3. It would probably be best if both of you just stopped breathing all together. You're nothing but a waste of space anyways. Both of you bitch and complain so much about having to do your job...what's the point...ok one two three....hold your breathe.

4. I know you have enough work to be doing where you shouldn't have time to talk...I assigned you an ass load of work. (are you still holding your breathe...good). Shut the hell up and start working. Charlie Sheen does not need your advise, your opinion, or to even know that you're thinking about him...NEITHER DO WE. yes this is what the conversation was about.

5. Keep holding your breathe

I felt the need to vent. They're just so damn annoying. of course I don't want anything bad to happen to them, but it would make my life, the ICU wing, and all kittens around the world have a better day if they weren't around me.


(disclaimer) this is only a means to vent my frustration at a few people. This blog is in no way meant to be a threat or any kind of terroristic attack on ghetto people. However if you're reading this and have a problem with MY OPINION, I'm going to group you in with the ghetto bitches! Oh and get the hell off my blog if you don't like it. (disclaimer)

No comments:

Post a Comment