Monday, October 12, 2009

The Monday morning blues

Monday's suck. Enough said. Really that could be my entire blog today. This weekend rocked, hung out with the fam. Walking my ass off at renfest, actually over did it on the walking. The knee wasn't up for it that soon, but I'm a trooper and the pain pills helped. Renfest rocked, actaully it was just hanging out with my mom and drinking. Sunday however wasn't so much fun. Yeah the over walking part caught up to me and the pain meds weren't getting the job done. However after flipping back and forth on if I should get out and go to the movies, I decided to go. Went and say Paranormal Activity. It's a movie about ghost. I went and saw it with two other friends. One friend is just as big of a chickshit as I am. How was she going to protect me if something happened. Then our other friend, yeah well he said he wasn't going to protect us at all. Great, now we're going to die from our own imagination. What a way to die! I don't know about anyone else but I have profected the perfect defense for when I'm attacked. It's called the Pink Flamingo defense. Basically you stand on one leg while bringing the other knee to your chest. Then you pretty much roll into a ball while standing on one leg. It's perfect defense. Which leads me to Monday morning. I have all the feelings of a hangover but none of the fun from last night. My leg still hurts, my head hurts, and I don't want to do deal with Ghetto ass people that smell like chicken. At least I get to have lunch with my Sadie girl today.

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment