Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm a lucky man

There are several reasons why I'm a lucky man. First off, today is my ten year anniversary. I can't believe I have put up with the same person for ten years. I'm also surprised that someone has put up with me for that long. Either way, life could not get any better than it is right now! Second is this past weekend my cuz Sam came into town. The entire weekend we had people over at the house just to hang out with us. It was nice having close friends over all the time. We ate really good food, had a lot of xbox time, and laughed the entire weekend. It was nice to be surrounded by family and friends. It was really easy to see how blessed I am. Then the last thing is, this is my 100th post!!!! That's just cool. So my challenge to whoever is left reading this, post a comment about something that your blessed with.

Off to get another cup of coffee and watch some news. Then its off to work

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Anonymous here. I am blessed with health... love...a home. Too much bad news lately - it is nice to see someone counting blessings. I salute you!

    ReplyDelete