Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear melting pot

Dear melting pot,

I would like to thank you for helping expand my gut just a little more. I have really been working hard to get it to go down. Last night you completely trained wrecked that. The cheese was deadly, the tray of meats and the veggies that came with it, and the white chocolate cream Brûlée was more than I could handle. I do think it's funny that I weight less today than I did before I went. Seriously though, please but warning labels on your menu "may cause a fat ass, eat at your own risk". I will have to add a few extra minutes on the treadmill. ***just a side note though, if you do get the white chocolate cream brûlée, ask for extra rice crispy treats***

Ok I'm off to drink more coffee and sit here a little while longer. Oh funny story -- was speeding the day after Christmas, 90 in a 65. I get pulled over but only get a ticket for my registration be expired. So I have to go to the courthouse today to get that taken care of...so my next blog might be from jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment