Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Im sad this morning. :(

Let me tell you why I'm sad today, for the first time in a few days Diane Sawyer is not on the morning news. Yas I have an old lady crush on her. Her voice is like sunshine, rainbows, and gum drops. She made talking about the death of bin laden seem like a Disney fairy take. Now I have not kept my crush for DS a secret, there is just something about her that makes me all warm and fuzzy. I make a point to watch the nightly news just to hear her voice. She can talk about a who 37 kids and dogs were all shot in the head and make it seem like a dream (I hope that never happens). On a side note, kids and dogs are very special to me. I wish evil things on people that hurt either of them! So back to Diane, she can tell you any event that is happening in the world, and you will walk away feeling warm, loved, and fuzzy. Well I guess I need to shut this down and start getting ready for work. I'm trying to hang out long enough for Good Morning America, maybe DS will be there

No comments:

Post a Comment