Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taken a fool

I will be the first to admit that I don't know everything there is to know. Yeah I'm pretty smart and can figure a lot of stuff but man was I wrong lately. I was trying to do something and it was just all happening to easy. If it's to good to be true it probably is, why have I not learned that lesson yet? I'm still want to believe that there is good out there in the world, that everyone is not trying to take you for your money. That good people still exist. What happened to being honest with your business deals? What happened to just being honest. So needless to say and because I'm about out of time, if something you want is flowing to easily then something wrong. I am starting to realize that life isn't easy, going to be easy or will ever be easy when it comes to things you want. It's sad that you have to fight so hard for a dream. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My eyes are now open!

No comments:

Post a Comment