Monday, September 13, 2010

Am I a cheater?

My weigh in for weight watchers is/was on Monday morning. However, Sunday is one of my worst days for just being lazy and sneaking. I was doing so good on not over eating, I really should have been at a certain weight this morning, BUT because of yesterday I missed it by about 6 lbs. So I changed my weigh in to Friday. Now my question is, is that cheating? Should I change my WI day just because sunday is my weakness? I always weigh less by Friday anyways, I bust my ass during the week with workouts and eating better. Am I just trying to get better results?

I'm going to see what happens maybe this week and next week. I will give it a test run for two weeks. If I continue to lose than I will leave it, if not, then I will move it back to Monday's and have to deal with Sunday Sneaking!!

Any thoughts -- Do I even have any readers anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Hell no that's not cheating! It gives you incentive when you weigh less and it just means that you know your body and what times you eat and don't eat. Who the hell make their weigh in on a Monday is what I ask????

    ReplyDelete