Wednesday, July 14, 2010

yeah I got nothing

I'm sad because I don't have anything to blog out. Life as been kind of boring lately. I guess I should feel blessed about that. I need one good night of, "what in the hell did we do" kind of things. I need a night where in the morning we're rescueing someone from jail or the pound. Dexter walked by, that's where the pound came from. Or one good night where you come home smelling like stripper sweat but you don't remember being at a strip joint. I know all 3 people reading this understand what I'm talking. OR a night where you end of up at Denny's but you're worn out that you face plant into your pancakes and one friend picks your head up and another friend feeds you a pancake that now looks like you.

Before the summer is out, we're having a night like that. So if you don't want to join...move to another country. I will come find you!

2 comments:

  1. Hrm, we've never been locked up in the pound...that might actually be a challenge worthy of an adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have missed your everyday blogs. I was beginning to worry. Good to know it's just an extreme lack of party... It's too HOT to party... God I'm old....younger than you, but I'm old ;)

    ReplyDelete